Wednesday, January 13, 2010

How small is small?

On this blog I will be posting about the latest trends in Social Media and how they can benefit small communities. Small is a relative term and I therefor feel I should explain better what I mean by small. I live in the northwest corner of Missouri and I will use this location often as a reference during my post. In the northwest corner Missouri I will mostly be focusing on two cities.
  • The first one is Maryville, with a population of a little over 10,000 and on top of that about 5,000 students. 
  • The second one is Saint Joseph, with a population of a little under 80,000
Both cities have a four year university and that should help with example for Social Media.

I'm looking forward to blogging about this topic and I hope you all are as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment